September 24 - September 30
Thoughts on living through the eyes of a tarot reader:
- There is no energy shortage, just the need to rethink how we gather and use energy. This applies to our transportation and homes as well as our own bodies.
- Just because everyone else is doing it doesn’t mean you have to. In fact, it’s a good reason not to.
- Every day is a brand new day, with brand new opportunities.
- Sleeping is an opportunity to resolve personal issues.
- Limitation can be very helpful if you put it in perspective. Use it to direct your thoughts and energy toward a goal.
- You are responsible for how you act and respond and not for how others act and respond.
- The physical world is a manifestation of spirit. Events that are detrimental have arrived at that stage because of ill-formed thinking and reasoning.
- Change happens whether you want it to or not. Don’t try to stop it, just make sure you know what you want from it and direct change toward that.
- Every single one of us has the power to make change in our lives. If you find yourself consistently making excuses or blaming others then you need to stop and take responsibility. First you must stop and listen.
- Knowing why doesn’t mean you use the why as an excuse. Once you know why, move on and make change.
- The only thing stopping you is you and the direction and structure you have chosen for your thoughts.
- We never achieve anything in a vacuum. Help is abundant if you learn to recognize it when it appears. And, again, plastic isn't money so think twice before you see it as help.
- People don’t die, their bodies do. Their spirit lives on and so do the works the spirit creates during the time in a body. Are you creating something of benefit? Making people smile is beneficial and it doesn’t have a price tag.